1. Log on to the University Portal (http://myportal.fud.edu.ng);
2. Click on check admission
3. Enter your JAMB number and click on check button
4. Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee;
5. Generate Remita (RRR) number from the portal to make payment online or at any bank branch;
6. Verify your payment, if successful;
7. Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
8. Produce medical certificate from the University Clinic or any Government Recognized Hospital;
9. Proceed to Department for screening and verification of Certificate of Medical Fitness;
10. Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
11. General Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
12. Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number;
13. Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
14. Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
15. Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
16. Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form;
17. Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
18. Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
19. Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
20. Report to Students’ Affairs Division for possible accommodation:
a. Interested students can only apply for the limited number of bed-spaces in the hostel for their accommodation and permits will be issued on the basis of first come, first-serve;
b. You need the following to collect the accommodation permit and allocation of bed space;
· Admission letter with ID Number;
· University receipts showing payment for hostel accommodation;
c. Report to the Hall Officer for room allocation.
21. Report to Security office for:-
a. Collection of your University ID Card.
22. Register with the University Clinic, University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
23. Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
The Management wishes all students a successful Academic Session.
M. Bukar Usman, FCIA